Contrarian Ideas - Bohemian Style - Principled Action

No one is to be called an enemy, all are your benefactors, and no one does you harm. You have no enemy except yourselves.

St. Francis Of Assisi

When I was a young man, I fell from social grace, or rather was pushed into deep water. Thereafter I became a rebel of the society that had so taken advantage of a well meaning youth. I soon found that even deep water supports a rebel, if he has the will and ability to swim, regardless of race, color or creed. At times I found the water good, better than the land I was cut off from; the blessings of nature, superior and more honest and productive to happiness than the striving to conform: was thus I came to know my god.

- Tom Blake, July 16, 1968

Character + Chance = Success > > Entrepreneurship is about solving problems, not making money.

Nr Narayana Murthy




Comments

Popular Posts