Fight Club
If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
- Benjamin Franklin
- Benjamin Franklin
I’ve always believed I am at my best when the scenario around me is at its worst. - Am I Being Too Subtle?: Straight Talk From a Business Rebel
You are not your fucking khakis. - Tyler Durden
U N D E R C O N S T R U C T I O N
Encinitas Sheriff arrived at the workers sleep site last evening > EoS fitness must not own their commercial property. Two giant SUV’s - storm troopers equipped with flack jackets and lights everywhere.
Few lessons learned over the past decade of rebuilding… in jail the goal to ensure inmates focus on fighting linearly- sideways dimensions vs look above. Mind altering toxins encouraged.
Navy SEAL - recent comments from SD Jail.
Your response to the adversity of life is who you are and what you are made of… B.T.
“Don't focus on making money. Focus on something that drives you so much that you create more value for your customers. Focus on the product.” — Rick Rule (https://youtu.be/RzNm3Wcu6_M)
You can't stop to think about getting hit. lt's something that happens, and then you go on.
- Thomas Hearns




















Comments
Post a Comment